Sunday, June 19, 2011



Well, this is my very 1st permanent job in my life...
dunno how to describe my feeling ,
I am quite exciting for sure !:)
everything have to start from zero !
from asking to learning then practice and present .
Is ''A Little Bit'' hard to mie,
but I always tell my self will used to it in one day later.
Thanks full to my ex classmate a.k.a best fren a.k.a colleague .
She teach mie alot, sorry for the disturbing coz I keep on asking ''how har? how ? then how?''
I really hope I wont bring you too much trouble,
promise will learn up all the thing ASAP ! :)
Like ,what I told you yesterday ,
I never think that we can work together before .
Maybe , this called fate .
No matter how , I will try my best to do it better for my very 1st job :)


Happy Daddy's day to my 'ATM' <3 $$$

Love,
Meow.





No comments:

Post a Comment